Monday, May 31, 2010

Sasha Likes Ice Cream


Picture of the Day for 5/31/2010. I attended a Memorial Day BBQ at my sister Paula's house. My niece Chantal brought her new Black Labrador, Sasha, that she rescued from a shelter. Both Joey (Paula's Beagle) and Sasha were given some ice cream as a treat. I wish I could have captured the image of Sasha with ice cream all over her face. It was pretty cute. Unfortunately, my iPhone camera is not swift on the uptake. I sometimes wonder if it is pondering deep philosophical thoughts before it finally realizes it has been requested to take a picture.

Tonight was Joey and Sasha's first introduction to each other. It went well, except that Joey was showing an unseemly interest in Sasha's behind. She put up with it for a little while, but finally snapped at Joey. Don't blame her.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for taking her picture and making it your picture of the day! I thought this was captured perfectly!!! very cute and this was very funny!!! she was quite patient with joey!...well..kinda....he could have at least bought her dinner first...

    ReplyDelete