Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monsieur Marcel


Picture of the Day for 5/10/2010. After my work meeting this afternoon, the client and I went out to dinner at a very charming outdoor French bistro called Monsieur Marcel. It's located in the Farmers Market section of The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, CA. I think one should be able to eat at a charming French bistro every day. That's not really possible in Salt Lake City since we're a little thin in the "charming French bistro" department. I guess I could actually like, you know, cook French food. Gasp. I received Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking for Christmas so I should give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. agreed....can i just tell you how obsessed i've become with "julie & julia"? love that movie!!! we should collaborate on a julia child recipe..I'm not brave enough to try her on my own....her boeuf bourguignon sounds sooo good, but i could never do it....

    ReplyDelete