Thursday, May 13, 2010

Intern Snacks


Picture of the Day for 5/13/2010. Every year at my office, we hire a few interns (business students from BYU) to help out during our busy season which runs May through August. One of this year's interns keeps a variety of snacks available for anyone who wants them on top of his cabinet. As he sits right outside my office, I have far too ready access to a bowl of trail mix that always seems to be magically filled to the brim. I swear this is a nefarious plot on his part to make me dependent on trail mix. Mission accomplished- I have now become a trail mix junkie. I'm not sure I could make it through work without it each day. Apparently, snacking is a way of life for this intern. As you can see from this picture, he keeps an ENTIRE drawer filled with fruit snacks. This amused me to no end when I saw this. This intern has no idea I've made this discovery (a fellow intern ratted him out) or that his snacking habits are being profiled on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment