Saturday, May 15, 2010

Feeling Dreadful


Picture of the Day for 5/15/2010. If you're paying close attention to my blog (and why wouldn't you?; it's a fascinating read), you've noted I posted today's entry a few minutes after the previous one for 5/14/2010. That's because I'm trying to get today's blog entry out of the way. It's not because I'm tired of writing. Just the opposite- I derive a great deal of enjoyment maintaining a daily blog. It's because I'm sick! So very, very ill. I feel dreadful. I've got a sore throat, ear aches, fever, and chills. I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself right now. I'm Zicaming myself in the hope I can get over this sooner rather than later. I'm also giving my body "positive affirmation" pep talks. The talks go something like this- "Hey, body, you don't want to be sick. You're too busy to be ill. You'll recover extraordinarily soon." Yeah, I'm a little weird..

1 comment:

  1. wow!! that came on suddenly!! you were perfectly fine at lunch on thursday!!! well this has to suck! excuse me while i admire your blog from a far...get better soon!! do you need some chicken soup and cornbread? or was it tomato soup....

    ReplyDelete