Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coast to Coast AM


Picture of the Day for 5/12/2010. A couple of years ago, I started working insane hours. It became routine to work well after midnight each day. During that time, I discovered a late night radio show called Coast to Coast A.M. The host, George Noory, interviews a variety of guests that range from UFO experts to government conspiracy theorists. Love it, love, love it. It's just my cup of odd tea. I want to make it perfectly CLEAR that I don't believe what I hear on the show (except, maybe, occasionally). I love listening to the discussions and the show definitely helps keep you awake. I try to tune in whenever I get a chance. Work is heating up so I'll have plenty of opportunities to listen over the next couple of months. There are a lot of late nights in store for me.

4 comments:

  1. i don't know about you......I think you'll have your own late night talk show here, pretty soon...it will be a whole space themed show....you'll have all these space guests and weird spacey callers and aliens....and you'll have segments dedicated to new and weird radio shows and websites you've discovered.....and shoes....you will continue to torment me with shoes on your show...karl and i must be your special guest co-hosts every once in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love Coast to Coast. I used to watch it with my dad. I'm also a huge Art Bell fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel- I heard your dad was a fan of the show. I'm glad you are too! I do prefer George Noory over Art Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantal- Trust me, if I do get a nationally syndicated show, I will devote a portion of it to tormenting you.

    ReplyDelete