Sunday, May 2, 2010

Belly Blaster


Picture of the Day for 5/2/2010. My parents did a genetic whammy on me. Both of them were prone to gaining weight in their mid-sections and I inherited that trait in spades. Consequently, I carry most of my weight in my tummy. It makes clothes shopping a real treat. I'd be a couple of sizes smaller if I didn't have to accommodate my expansive belly. I've been losing weight over the past year, but my belly shows absolutely no sign of giving up the fight. Instead of actually doing exercises that target that area, I'm on the search for a quick fix to this problem. I'm a sucker for the cheap women's magazines displayed by the grocery store check-out counters. You know the ones- they make outrageous claims that you can lose 100 pounds by next week! A recent headline caught my eye, "Belly-Fat Blaster: The extract that melts 3 inches each week." Turns out the extract is chlorophyll. You take 1/2 teaspoon in 8 ounces of water in the morning and the evening. I decided to give it a try. I'll let you know if I've lost 3 inches of belly fat by next week. I have high hopes.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds safe.... Be careful, auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I researched Chlorophyll before trying it. I should be OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i'm a little annoyed that rachel is beating me to the comments here...I am the official family blog stalker....that's all...I got nothing on the belly fat buster, blaster...whatever..I don't care....i'm just bitter....

    ReplyDelete