Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Prince of Persia is Hot


Picture of the Day for 5/28/2010. I went with my nieces Corinne and Renee to see "Prince of Persia" tonight. My expectations were so low (since I despised the last "swords and sandals"-type movie I saw which was the recent remake of "The Clash of the Titans") that I was merely hoping not to hate the film. I didn't hate the movie! In fact, I kind of liked it. Jake Gyllenhaal, the titular prince of Persia, is in no way Persian, but he was awfully pretty to gaze upon for two hours.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe i wasn't invited.....another hex is in order....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I might have to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantal- Don't hex me! I didn't organize the event which was a very last minute affair.

    Rachel- Yes, I think you would enjoy gazing upon Jake.

    ReplyDelete