Friday, May 21, 2010

Stoneground Restaurant


Picture of the Day for 5/21/2010. This is where you'll find me practically EVERY Friday evening- at the Stoneground restaurant in downtown SLC with my friend Karl. We're in a bit of a rut, to put it mildly. Oh, occasionally we'll branch out and try another restaurant, but it never ends well. We always come running back to Stoneground.

Not only are we in a bit of a rut when it comes to where we dine, but we are also in a rut when it comes to what we order. We both request the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with no chicken, but extra alfredo sauce instead. Karl orders his salad with balsamic dressing on the side and I order mine with blue cheese. Yum. We heard recently from our favorite waitress, Rosie, that we're referred to as the Alfredos. Hey, at least they know and like us there.

2 comments:

  1. you must be feeling better to venture out tonight!!!! did you take your hairy legs with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually back among the living. Yes, I took my hairy legs with me.

    ReplyDelete