Friday, May 21, 2010

Boots or Sandals? It Depends...


Picture of the Day for 5/20/2010. Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday's picture until now. I had a bit of a relapse last night and spent most of the evening on the couch. I did rouse myself at 11:55 p.m. to take a picture, but I didn't have it in me for anything beyond that. One of the side-effects of my illness has been the complete lack of energy or motivation to shave my legs. To be fair, I really shouldn't blame the illness on that. On the best of days, I lack any energy or motivation for this task. I kept thinking last night that if I didn't shave my legs, I'd be forced to wear boots to work today and I'm soooo over winter boots. Turns out another side-effect of being ill is not caring what people think. I threw caution to the wind and wore the sandals today- hairy legs and all. No one noticed.

2 comments: