Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tormenting Your Nieces is Fun


When I started this blog at the beginning of the year, I had no idea it would become so shoe-centric nor did I realize what fun I could have using it as an instrument of torture. Refer to my "Tormenting Your Friends is Fun" blog entry from 4/9/2010. That was my first attempt at using my blog to taunt someone and it succeeded beyond my wildest dreams. Although you don't see any comments associated with that entry, it achieved the desired effect. There were a flurry of emails from my friends Sharla and Suzanne regarding that post.

Now I'm going to turn my attention to my niece Chantal. She has become a devotee of my blog and is unhappy with me for flaunting all of my cute new shoe purchases since Chantal has, as she describes it, Hobbit feet which make it impossible to find cute shoes. At our family lunch today I asked for evidence of her Hobbit-like feet. When she showed me her feet, I had to agree. Although they are perfectly lovely feet, they are quite wide. (Sorry Chantal!) Oh look Chantal, here is a picture of another pair of new shoes which I wore for the first time yesterday. I especially like these shoes with their surprisingly comfortable 4-inch heels. I'm 5'10" in those heels and I enjoy the feeling of being so tall.

5 comments:

  1. AARRRRGGHHHHH!!!! oh, fine!!!! pick on the poor person with the epically wide feet....wow..see if i stay your faithful blog devotee after this!!! and i'm family!! the funny thing about this is, that on the way home today, i thought to myself, " oh I am soooo ending up as the blog episode for tonight....i am just thankful she didn't actually take a picture of the hobbit feet"...no chocolate for you!!!! stupid, stupid hobbit feet...grrrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. footnote: yes, i am well aware she doesn't care, but if she torments me with one more pair of insanely-cute shoes, i will steal every last one of them and she will be forced to go barefoot....as i am forced to walk the earth barefoot.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes. You're tormenting me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantal- In response to your first comment, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. (That was maniacal laughter). In response to your second comment, I have a security system installed at the house. You couldn't get to the shoes even if you wanted to. Ha, ha, ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel- I tormented two nieces for the price of one. Excellent! I'm glad you like the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete