Saturday, April 3, 2010

Clash of the Titans


Picture of the Day for 4/3/2010. My nieces and I saw Clash of the Titans tonight. Pictured here are my nieces and their friend Marianne in front of the movie poster. Corinne is making a threatening gesture towards the giant scorpions which are featured prominently in the movie. Initially, the monster-sized scorpions wanted nothing more than to kill the hero Perseus and his traveling companions, but they were eventually able to tame the scorpions and use them as a conveyance through the desert. Chantal had a problem with this since she felt it was "unrealistic." Um, hello, the whole movie was unrealistic. I shouldn't give her grief since I had a serious problem with Zeus wearing medieval-era armor. Overall, my reaction to this film was a big "meh." Don't need to see it again.

1 comment:

  1. I still maintain that you cannot ride a scorpion unless it is domesticated! He will kill you dead first! But I know you don't care...

    ReplyDelete