Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scary Hair


Picture of the Day for 4/22/2010. Going along with my trend of writing blog entries primarily about food, shopping, or my hair. I thought I'd post a picture of the current state of my scalp. It's been two months since my last dye job and I have about two inches of gray hair showing. My hair grows extraordinarily fast which makes it hard for me to keep up with it. Six weeks is about as long as I should go between dye jobs. Someday when I'm slender (hey- it could happen), I'll just let my hair go completely gray. I think it would be quite striking with my blue eyes. In the meantime, I refuse to be both chubby and gray. It's either one or the other. Since I'm unwilling to give up my chocolate addiction, it's hair dye for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment