Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scary House - Part 2


Picture of the Day for 4/21/2010. This is my scary entryway. I like to joke that this is where I entertain guests. Actually, I should clarify that it's just one of four ways to get in/out of the house. Thankfully, this scene is not what greets visitors who climb the stairs and ring the doorbell at the "official" front door. This is the entryway from the garage into the basement which is how I enter the house. There are spiderwebs that have been lurking in the corners of this room for literally decades. I took a picture of the spiderwebs, but decided it was much too scary for my "Scary House" series. That's kind of disturbing.

1 comment:

  1. I would give anything to know exactly what year that fridge is....and exactly how long it's been in the scary hallway....

    ReplyDelete