Sunday, April 25, 2010

Latest Shopping Spree


Picture of the Day for 4/25/2010. Help! I'm out of control! Someone needs to stage an intervention. I went on another shopping spree this weekend. Here's a list of my purchases (moving from left to right in the picture):
-Brown sandals from Macy's
-Black high heels from Ross
-A pink/black nightgown from Macy's
-Black pajamas from Ross
-An off-white camisole from Dillard's
-A black leather purse from Solissa's
-A gold/blue enamel bracelet from Macy's
-Bangles with black beads from Solissa's
-Turquoise/white enamel earrings from Sollissa's
-Makeup from Target
-Two blouses from Solissa's
-A black scarf from Solissa's

Not pictured (but also included in my purchases this weekend) are the following:
-A black skirt from Target
-Books from Barnes and Noble
-A stack of books from a thrift store (I'll be writing a blog entry soon about that. A friend has tasked me with searching thrift stores and used book stores for some books he needs to complete his collection. I haven't found any of his books, but I've ended up buying a ton of books I haven't been able to resist.)
-Chocolate from See's (It's not pictured because I ate it!)

2 comments:

  1. When did you have time to take Dad out to lunch? This much shopping must have taken you hours and hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this was a two-day shopping spree that slopped over into Sunday.

    ReplyDelete