Friday, April 16, 2010

Late Night Chocolate Search


Picture of the Day for 4/15/2010. I worked until about 11:30 p.m. tonight. Sadly, this is not an unusual occurrence. When I work late, I have a habit of walking around the deserted office looking for chocolate. There are a couple of women who work on the other side of the building who can always be counted on having a good selection of chocolate which I freely help myself to. Tonight's selection consisted of Hershey's Kisses and mini Three Musketeers bars. Yum. They helped me get through the last few hours of my work day.

5 comments:

  1. I'll keep you supplied in chocolate if need be... the dark chocolate treasures and those little dove squares should be adequate....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hate to say anything, but you have been slacking keeping me in chocolate. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh all right....you don't need to hit me over the head with a jar of epically scary cherries....fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great threat. Give me chocolate or else you'll get a jar of toxic cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOOO!!! anything but the cherries of doom!!! I'll talk, I'll talk!!!

    ReplyDelete