Friday, April 2, 2010

Hot Reagan


Picture of the Day for 4/2/2010. My nephew-in-law, Rob McNeill, is the lead singer in an 80s cover band called Hot Reagan. He's the one on the right in this picture. The band performed tonight at The Woodshed, a dive bar in downtown Salt Lake. Hot Reagan's shows are always entertaining. "Major Tom (Coming Home)" is in their repertoire and the band usually dedicates the song to me since I'm obsessed with astronauts and outer space.

Watching the crowd proved to be just as entertaining as the music. My nieces and I were keeping a close eye on the very drunk man who was sitting right in front of me. He was a large man (tall and wide) and would sway dangerously in his seat. I was afraid in one of his swaying circuits he'd topple over in my direction. Standing up seemed to be fraught with peril for this man as well; it was touch and go whether or not he would remain upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment