Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Skylab Astronaut Autographs


Picture of the Day for 11/15/2010. After two weeks of travel, my life has returned to normal which means I'm working late hours without a lot of opportunities to find interesting subjects for my picture of the day. That's why you're being treated to a picture of the Skylab astronaut autographs I collected during my recent trip to Florida. Some of my readers may experience the following range of emotions regarding this photo:

-Indifference

-Contempt

-Relief that they are not remotely as nerdy as I am

-Bewilderment that anyone would spend good money on astronaut autographs

All of these possible reactions would be wrong. You should be aware that among space memorabilia collectors, this collection of autographs is considered very cool. Really. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment