Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Shopping


Picture of the Day for 11/27/2010. I took advantage of the "Black Friday" sales to work on my Christmas shopping. I'm about halfway done and for the people I still need to shop for, I know what I'm going to buy. It feels weird to be so on top of things at this stage of the game.

I was unable to resist engaging in my grand holiday tradition of buying just as much stuff for myself as I do for others. My readers should be glad that I refrained from posting a picture of the purchase I'm the most excited about. I was able to find my favorite underwear that normally sells for $12 a pair for $1.75. I ended up buying eight pairs. I'm not sure why I suddenly decided to show some restraint about posting pictures of underwear since I've posted worse on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment