Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blue Boots


Picture of the Day for 11/24/2010. I've been absolutely consumed with a search for blue boots. I'm not sure why I was suddenly struck by the notion that I HAD to have them, but there you are. I now consider myself an expert on the blue boot supply in Salt Lake City and I can tell you they are hard to find. I finally found some at Macy's and Sears.

If I had been quicker on my feet, this blog entry would have been labeled "Boot Carnage." Sears displays all of their footwear on eye-level shelves. On the shelf where I found the blue high-heeled boots pictured above, there was a long row of boots on display. I picked up the blue boot to examine it and when I returned it to the shelf, it refused to remain upright and toppled over which started a chain reaction I was powerless to stop. It looked like death and destruction had been unleashed against the unsuspecting row of boots. The scene would have made an excellent picture of the day, but at the time I was too concerned about slinking away to think about it. Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment