Friday, November 26, 2010

New Blood


Picture of the Day for 11/26/2010. The title of this blog entry has nothing to do with vampires or the Twilight book/movie series. It's in reference to the fact that I'm excited to feature people who have not yet made an appearance in my blog this year. Pictured are my niece Michelle (middle), her husband David, and her friend Mandy. Michelle and David are in town for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Michelle and David eloped while visiting Italy this past summer. No fair! I want to elope to Italy. I'd throw out an invitation/challenge to my blog readers to make that happen, but since there's really no one marriageable among my readership which is mostly female and consists primarily of friends and family, there's no point. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment