Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weeds vs. Michelle


Picture of the Day for 6/23/2010. I'm so busy at work that I've never had a chance to arrange for a lawn service to do some much-needed yard work. Meanwhile, the weeds have gotten out of hand growing up through the cracks in the driveway. I'm talking weeds that are knee-high tall. Now, the landscaping at my house has always been a little sketchy, but even I was starting to worry about what the neighbors would think. When I attempted to address the problem last night, I was surprised to discover the weeds were a formidable opponent and refused to go down without a fight. I'm not sure either side can claim a victory at this point. I was able to manhandle some of the weeds out of the ground, but others stood their ground. I can see I'm going to have to call in reinforcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment