Friday, June 11, 2010

Bathroom Blockade


Picture of the Day for 6/11/2010. You might be wondering about the significance of a trash bag in an office hallway. It has deep significance to me. As my readers are aware, I tend to work late nights so I'm usually here when the cleaning staff arrives after-hours. The cleaning staff is made up of lovely, but sadistic individuals who invariably know when I'm having a "situation critical - must use the restroom immediately" crisis. It is at those precise moments that the staff decides to clean the women's restroom. (I'm kidding of course. They don't do this on purpose, but I must say their timing is uncanny.) It happened again tonight! I returned to the office after going out to dinner and drinking a good 40 gallons of water only to find the bathroom was unavailable. Argh.

4 comments:

  1. no snarky comment here...no sir....won't do it!!! those cleaning staff douche nozzles!!! want me to kick them in the shins and steal their lunch money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantal, You promised you would stop using the word "douche". Seriously, stop it!
    Your loving, Aunt Robynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, ok..you're right...so sorry! I just slipped..I don't say it out loud anymore, but sometimes the occasion calls for it and I just think it to myself..but i will try to be more aware!! If I start a blog and promise to never ever use that word will you follow mine, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Good girl. Love, Aunt Robynne

    ReplyDelete