Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Teeth are Great


Picture of the Day for 6/8/2010. I'm going to share some insight into my "picture of the day" habit. There are some days when midnight is quickly approaching and I realize, in a panic, that I have not yet taken a photograph. I rush to think about something representative about my day that I can document on film (metaphorically speaking since I use a digital camera). Today is one of those days. Sadly, the most eventful thing to happen is my dentist appointment where I was informed that my teeth look great. Hence, the reason for the close-up of my teeth you're seeing in this blog entry. This close-up has reveaed one front tooth is significantly smaller than the other. How come I don't see that in the mirror? I'm also in need of a good dose of whitening.

No comments:

Post a Comment