Monday, June 7, 2010

I Don't Need to Read David Archuleta's Memoir


Picture of the Day for 6/7/2010. David Archuleta (the phenom from season 7 of American Idol) made an appearance at the Deseret Book right next to my office building for a book signing. There was a huge line of people waiting to see him. At the ripe old age of 19, Archuleta has written a memoir "of soul, song, and the power of perserverance." I'm sure it's a lovely book, but I have no interest in reading life advice from a) someone who is young enough to be my child, and b) someone who hasn't lived long enough to have much life experience under his belt. Just saying...

1 comment:

  1. Agreed!!! ..I think there should be a huge line of people waiting to see us...We have sooo much more to offer!! We can discuss the really important issues, like space exploration and johnny depp....and cupcakes....every discussion MUST include cupcakes..

    ReplyDelete