Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flabby Neck


Picture of the Day for 3/31/2011. I have a lot of loose skin on my neck. I've been told that it's not noticeable, but I think the people who are telling me this are merely being kind. It's very noticeable to me and I don't like it. I bought a book of facial exercises designed to help rejuvenate faces and necks that, due to any combination of age, weight loss, or gravity, "appear" to be melting. Hopefully, this will help.

Update: After I hit the "publish" button on this blog entry, the following ad showed up on the screen. I guess nothing gets past Google. I should probably be more disturbed by the fact that my blogging topics are being monitored, but it actually made me laugh. Sagging jowls sound far worse that the flabby neck I was describing.

No comments:

Post a Comment