Friday, March 25, 2011

Stressed-Out Cat


Picture of the Day for 3/24/2011. I was shopping in one of my favorite clothing boutiques where there is a resident cat. She's been declawed, but she's still feisty nonetheless. A woman was shopping there with a gaggle of teenage daughters and one small young girl. The store owner repeatedly told the little girl, in the hearing of this girl's mother, that she shouldn't chase the cat since it would upset the cat and it would retaliate by biting her. So, I bet you can guess what happened. The little girl wouldn't stop tormenting the cat so it bit her in self-defense. The mother had the gall to get a bit of an attitude with the store owner over this incident. Can you tell I couldn't tolerate these people? They were loud and obnoxious and careless. And the worst crime is one of the teenage daughters bought one of the necklaces I've had my eye on for a couple of weeks and was planning to purchase. Intolerable! (Not that I need any more jewelry, but still...)

The stressed-out cat found a little hiding spot in a hatbox. I felt like joining her there to escape all the noise and commotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment