Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tooth and Nuts


Picture of the Day for 2/27/2011. I was a huge fan of the TV show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" so I was excited to see that Wayne Brady, one of the actors on this show, was performing live in West Palm Beach while I was there. I jumped at the chance to attend the show which was structured like an episode of "Whose Line is it Anyway?" It was very funny. My favorite sketches were about an English pub called the "Tooth and Nuts" and a trip to Jamaica. It would take too long to describe these sketches so I am mentioning them not for my readers, but for my own benefit so I don't forget.

I ended up sitting next to a pastor (and his wife) of an evangelical Christian church in New Jersey. I think religion is an endlessly fascinating topic so I had a great time talking to them. I believe they found it equally intriguing to talk to a Mormon from Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Post a Comment