Saturday, March 5, 2011

"We Delievery"


Picture of the Day for 2/26/2011. I spent the day exploring Delray Beach, Florida which is approximately 15 miles south of West Palm Beach. Delray Beach is a trendy little town, as evidenced by the woman I saw pushing her dog in a pink princess doggie stroller. Sheesh. Sadly, I couldn't get my camera out fast enough to take a picture of it.

As I was exploring my dining options, I came across a French restaurant that I eventually ended up trying. I had to laugh at the menu posted on the street outside the restaurant that proudly declared "We Delivery." I suspect they meant to say "We Deliver." Although grammar wasn't their strong suit, cooking was. It was divine.


Even more divine was the cupcake shop I discovered. I eventually ended up coming back two more times during my stay in Florida. Yay, for cupcakes buried under a mound of frosting and white chocolate shavings. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment