Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sound Sleeper


Picture of the Day for 3/17/2011. My sisters (shown above) and I went to visit my dad this afternoon. We worked on hanging a large/heavy picture on the wall of my dad's new room. This was a very noisy process, especially when Paula was hammering nails into the wall.

My dad was especially sleepy today and oblivious to all the noise and commotion. I kept poking at my dad in an attempt to keep him awake, but to no avail. We probably could have paraded a marching band through his room without disturbing him.

1 comment:

  1. a few nights ago I was hammering in my room and gammer heard it in hers and came to see what was going on. two days ago her alarm clock was blaring like a fire truck and flashing a light at her and she slept through it, plus me entering, turning it off, and leaving. who can tell what will wake them??

    ReplyDelete