Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Space Ice Cream


Picture of the Day for 3/9/2011. At work, I participate on a project that has team members from all across the country- North Carolina, Alabama, Massachusetts, and Arizona. They have been great to work with. When my mother passed away in 2009, they sent me a big care package. When I had my surgery last year, they sent me another care package. The surgery care package included "space" ice cream. After I returned to work from medical leave, my colleagues kept asking me if I had tried the ice cream yet. I kept telling them "not yet" for several months because I was afraid that I would become addicted to the ice cream once I sampled it. That's exactly what ended up happening. Before my trip to see the space shuttle launch last month, I announced to my team that thanks to them, I would be forced to buy some more ice cream at the Kennedy Space Center gift shop. That got a big laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment