Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's Day Signs


Picture of the Day for 4/1/2011. It's a historic day. I actually fell for an April Fool's Day prank. I believe its the first time ever. Someone posted a sign on the women's restroom at work that the facility was "out of order." I totally believed it since I have a profound belief the universe is toying with me when it comes to access to the bathroom at work.

I encountered another April Fool's Day sign posted on my sister's front door, but I didn't believe it for one second and neither did anyone else. It did make me chuckle though.

The party in question was for my niece Chantal's 38th birthday. I like to taunt her that she's almost 40, but then she just turns around and taunts me that I'm almost 50. Dang. Foiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment