Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grumpy


Picture of the Day for 4/9/2011. It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but it's snowing. Of course it's cold and wet and snowing. Again. I'm starting to believe it's been snowing non-stop since the day I was born. I'm not being overly dramatic either. I'm just grumpy.

You know what makes me really grumpy? Knowing that one day the snow will stop and it will suddenly be a sweltering 100 degrees for months on end until I start to believe the sun has been burning into my flesh since the day I was born. Is it too much to expect that we might have a few weeks of pleasant spring weather as a transition between the two extremes? Did I mention that I'm feeling grumpy?

1 comment:

  1. ok, this made me giggle....but it's true....we're either freezing to death or our skin is literally melting off our bodies...i am grumpy as well...

    ReplyDelete