Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beloved Cake Pan


Picture of the Day for 4/21/2011. OK- this is probably my most boring blog entry year-to-date. Don't give up on me though. Future blog entries are guaranteed to be more exciting.

Anyhoo, I was grasping for a topic for today's "picture of the day" when I remembered that I was planning on waxing poetic about the new cake pan I purchased for my ill-fated cake bake-off at work. Although I'm still feeling the sting of an unwarranted defeat, the experience introduced me to Nordic Ware cookware. Love it, love it, love it. My love mostly stems from the fact that it's not non-stick which is very hard to find. I hate non-stick pans since they scratch and rust easily. Of course, one should probably not leave one's pans in a sink full of water for several days on end, but that's beside the point...

No comments:

Post a Comment