Sunday, April 3, 2011

A "Thrilling" Pasta Recipe


Picture of the Day for 4/2/2011. I adore pasta. Add cream and cheese to pasta and I'm in ecstasy. Apparently, Nigella Lawson (a Food Network chef) feels the same way. I came across this recipe for linguine where she ends with the most unique set of instructions I've ever seen in a recipe:

Transfer the pasta to a bowl and eat alone, and thrillingly.

I was transfixed by the word, "thrillingly." I have no choice but to make this dish now. I'm working on assembling the ingredients which aren't currently in my pantry. I just bought the white truffle oil (pictured above) and next time I'm at the grocery store I'll have to pick up some white pepper.

I'll post an update after I get a chance to try this recipe and let you know if it was the thrilling experience I'm hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment