Thursday, April 28, 2011

No Art at the Art Show


Picture of the Day for 4/27/2011. I attended Sunfest which is held annually in downtown West Palm Beach, FL. Sunfest is described as "Florida's largest music, art, and waterfront festival." That might be true, but not on opening night. I was really interested in seeing the art, but didn't realize until after I paid the $34 entrance fee that the art show doesn't start until Friday. Dang.

I then decided to check out the vendors since I'm always up for shopping. There were tons of vendors there, but nobody was selling anything interesting. The booths were mostly devoted to cell phone companies, the FL lottery, radio stations, local newspapers, etc. Dang.

I moved on to the music. Sunfest attracts big-name groups, but none of them were there tonight. Dang.

Don't get me wrong, the time I spent at Sunfest was pleasant enough, but I left after an hour to go shopping at a nearby shopping mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment