Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stocking Up on Essentials

Picture of the Day for 1/12/2014. As you can tell, I'm a little obsessed with Bath & Body Works' Vanilla Bean Noel shower gel. It kind of looks like I stocked up for the apocalypse. It's just that when I first used this body wash, the heavens opened and life changed irrevocably for me that day. I don't think I've ever smelled anything as good. When it went on sale for 75% off after Christmas, I had no choice but to buy as many bottles as I could. 

Wouldn't it be ironic if I grew to hate the scent by the time I've worked my way through six bottles of the stuff?!?!


4 comments:

  1. Ha! You should see me stock up on my favorite shower gel and body cream at VS. Six? Paltry....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now I need to know! What is your favorite shower gel and body cream from VS?

      Delete
  2. Amber Romance. It smells heavenly! And the body cream is so nice and thick. I slather it on during the winter because the air is so dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool- thanks for letting me know. I'll have to go check it out!

      Delete