Friday, January 3, 2014

3,931 Photos; 21 Videos

Picture of the Day for 1/3/2014. I've been working on organizing all the photographs I took in 2013. After that, I'll tackle 2012 and 2011. I have a habit of wantonly taking a ton of pictures and then choosing the best of the selection for my Picture of the Day. The problem is, I tend to forget to delete the pictures I no longer want or need and they have accumulated at an alarming rate. As you can see from the snapshot below, I currently have 3,921 photos and 21 videos in my iPhone photo album. This may seem excessive, but I've managed to delete several hundred pictures over the past week and I have high hopes of eventually getting the number well below 1,000. I am allowing myself to keep 10-15 pictures per each month of the year on the phone. I find it's nice to be able to bring up a photo when I'm discussing people or places I've visited. At least I think it's nice. I'm sure some people groan when they see me pulling out my phone to show them a picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment