Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 Was a Great Year After All

Picture of the Day for 1/5/2014. I mentioned a couple of days ago that I'm organizing all of my photos from 2013. Not only am I doing that, but I'm printing them out and putting them in a monster-sized binder that also contains memorabilia I've collected over the past year (i.e., pamphlets, programs, ticket stubs, cards and letters, etc.). 






I've only gotten to May 2013 and the binder is almost full! I'll need to buy a second monster-sized binder. As I'm working on this project, I'm reminded of all the fun adventures I had (both personally and professionally) and all the places I was able to visit. I know I complained in this blog a couple of times about how hard 2013 was for me sometimes, but looking back over the year, all-in-all, I'd say it was a great one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment