Friday, January 17, 2014

Polly's Pink Kitchen

Picture of the Day for 1/17/2014. I got a bee in my bonnet today to create a blog with the title The Pink Kitchen as I am the inheritor of a VERY pink kitchen and thought it would make a cute blog title. I did a Google search and discovered The Pink Kitchen was already taken, but if I added Polly (my late mother's name) to the title, the field was wide open. Polly's Pink Kitchen is much cuter than The Pink Kitchen so that worked out even better than expected. I have absolutely no clue what to do with this blog now that I've set it up. I was thinking of posting some cherished family recipes. Or maybe it can be a Merrill family blog where I can post memories and family stories and photographs. We'll see. Let me know if you have any suggestions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment