Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Good-Bye Michelle and Lemony

Picture of the Day for 1/21/2014. There are some days I just rack my brain for a "picture of the day" topic. And sadly this is often when I have obvious subjects right in front of my nose- like relatives who I don't get to see very often and are in town for a brief visit. I'm still irritated with myself that I only got one picture of my niece Rachel and her boyfriend Danny while they were in town for Christmas. And Rachel was here for 8 full days! And I saw her quite frequently! 

The same goes for my niece Michelle. She's been in town for the past week to help out my sister Paula take care of her husband David who is recovering from being struck by a car as he was walking the dog. I've seen Michelle frequently too, but I only remembered to take a picture in the last couple of hours she was in town today. I met Michelle, Michelle's dog Lemony, Paula, and my other niece Corinne for lunch before Michelle left for the airport. Good-bye Michelle and Lemony! I love the look on Lemony's face. I'm not sure if she looks grumpy or suspicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment