Tuesday, October 15, 2013

More Palm Beach County Natural Areas

Picture of the Day for 10/15/2013. I've become obsessed with the Palm Beach County "natural areas!" I found a website that lists them all. I think I'm going to be compelled to visit all of them. 




This afternoon I visited the Juno Dunes Natural Area which is right on the coast, a few miles south of Jupiter, FL. The path begins here- through these trees. It's a mystery! What beautiful vista will greet me as I emerge from the trees?






Condos! This is the sight that greeted me. Totally made me laugh.






But wait, here's the view as you look toward the ocean. I could see the ocean from my vantage point, but the photos didn't really capture this. It was beautiful.








Afterward, I went to the Juno Beach and just sat and watched the ocean while enjoying a cool breeze that was coming off the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment