Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I DO NOT Need a Life Alert Device

Picture of the Day for 10/1/2013. My reference to a Life Alert commercial a couple of days ago reminded me of a recent conversation I had with my oldest niece Chantal who is alarmed by the fact I intend to move to Florida some day. She's worried that I'll fall in my new house and that an alligator will make its way into my home and take advantage of my incapacitated state to eat me.

She's informed me that when I do move to Florida I'll be required to wear a Life Alert-like device for her peace of mind. I've pointed out the following two things to her:

1- I'm ONLY 50-years-old!!! That's still VERY young!!! Waaaaaaay too young to be wearing medical alert devices!!!

2- There's probably a 0% chance the scenario she outlined would actually happen. 

Chantal remains unconvinced. Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment