Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Interesting Sights in Moab, Utah

Picture of the Day for 10/29/2013. My sister Robynne and I rolled into Moab, Utah last night about 10:00 p.m. Before beginning the last 250-mile leg of our journey home today, we wanted to spend a couple of hours exploring the town. Here are the interesting sights we saw.

My niece Corinne's boyfriend, Ian! This was the oddest sighting of all! What a coincidence! We were having breakfast at this po-dunk cafe when Ian walked in with his father. They were on their way down to New Mexico for a work project. Ian kept on waving at us, but he was so out of context that it didn't compute. He finally had to say something and once I heard his voice, I recognized him. It was a nice surprise and I enjoyed getting to chat with him for a bit. 


A tiny, tiny, tiny dog in a gift shop.


The Uranium Building! It kind of seemed like something you'd see in a sci-fi movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment