Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Cookie Decorating Gone Horribly Wrong

Picture of the Day for 10/20/2013. I had dinner at my niece Chantal's house tonight. My other niece, Renee, brought over Halloween sugar cookies and frosting and other accouterments so Chantal's kids could decorate the cookies. Of course I had to participate as well. C'mon. Who doesn't like decorating Halloween cookies? And eating them? Duh. 

Here's my first attempt which went horribly wrong. I wanted to create a happy jack-o-lantern and instead my cookie came out looking like a menacing zombie cookie. I posted a picture of this cookie on Facebook and the general consensus was this is what a Halloween cookie is SUPPOSED to look like. Point taken.




Here are my more successful decorating attempts.






And here are the kids having fun decorating their cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment