Friday, May 27, 2011

Working Too Late


Picture of the Day for 5/25/2011. As I've stated previously, if I know you and you're unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity of my camera, you WILL end up on my blog. My work colleague and friend, Richard Larsen, is the latest victim. This photo was taken at 11:45 p.m. at the office. Richard had a project going out the door and couldn't leave until it was completed; consequently, he missed the last train headed out of the city. I volunteered to drive him home on the condition I could use him as my subject for the day's blog entry. He's holding up a can of compressed gas duster (used to blast out debris from the nooks and crannies of computer keyboards)- not in a threatening manner against me, but in a threatening "all hope is lost and why are we stuck at work at this horrible time of night?" manner against himself. Luckily, he wasn't serious about doing himself in. I fully sympathize with the sentiment, however. Work just seems relentless at this busy time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment