Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Tradition


Picture of the Day for 5/29/2011. On the weekends, I head to Rich's Bagels to get an asiago cheese bagel (toasted) with scallion/herb cream cheese along with a large caffeine-free Diet Coke with lemon. I never deviate from this selection. I bring a book and read for about 1/2 hour while listening in on the conversation of a group of three men/one women who are in their 70s and are ALWAYS there sitting at the exact same table every time. I leave just about the time a group of cyclists come in. It appears there's a large group of people who have pretty much the same weekend tradition. I always wonder if the other regulars speculate about the red-headed woman (me) who comes alone and reads while eating her asiago cheese bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment