Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Would Have Taken a Better Picture if I Could Have Kept My Eyes Open


Picture of the Day for 5/20/2011. I flew home to SLC from Florida today. I decided I better get home before the Rapture which is predicted for tomorrow, May 21!

There was bad weather bisecting the country north to south. We would have faced a 2-hour delay if our plane hadn't been given permission to change flight paths and fly as far south as possible. Even so, the ride was very bumpy over Texas. The storm clouds were pretty spectacular- what I saw of them. They would have made a far better picture than the lame one I took of the baggage claim in SLC. I'm actually a pretty zen flier, but I do need to close my eyes and go to my "happy place" when there's significant turbulence.

No comments:

Post a Comment