Monday, May 9, 2011

Thor


Picture of the Day for 5/7/2011. My family, including my great-nephew Ethan pictured above (wearing a Thor t-shirt and holding a Thor action figure), went to see the movie Thor tonight. I had been looking forward to seeing it. Ethan, on the other hand, has been living for this event. His anticipation had him bouncing off the walls to the point his mother (my niece Chantal) and I had the following text exchange an hour before the family met for dinner prior to heading over to the theater:

Chantal: I have exceeded my recommended daily allowance of Ethan...you can have him now...

Michelle: You're not talking about dear sweet Ethan are you? I suspect he's all worked up over Thor.

Chantal: Just a little...he's been unbearable! Really, take him!

Michelle: We are, in just an hour or so. Hang on!

Chantal: Breathe...breathe...I can do this, I can do this...

Once the movie started, Ethan was riveted to the screen. He loved the movie, of course. Cute boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment