Friday, May 6, 2011

I Can Be Bought (Cheaply, I Might Add)


Picture of the Day for 5/6/2011. A coworker of mine is trying to assemble a proposal from several sample proposals other offices (i.e., San Francisco, Newport Beach) provided to him. The proposals my company sends to health plan carriers on behalf of our clients seeking medical coverage tend to be unnecessarily behemoth documents. Consequently, he's not only trying to stitch together a proposal from disparate sources, he's wading through a ton of information and deciding what can be streamlined. When I noticed this afternoon he was looking a little wild-eyed since this project requires a quick turnaround, I volunteered to stay late tonight and help him.

We had hard copies of all the sample proposals* covering the very large table in our board room. Initially, that was my picture of the day, but then I realized you could see client names on the documents. Not a good idea to reveal those on my blog. So instead, I'm posting a picture of the chocolate my coworker bought for me as thanks. I'm a sucker for mint truffles and he knows it.

*As we started to review the proposals, we noticed some of them were mine! I frequently do work for our California offices and the proposals I had done made their way back to my coworker. Made us laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment