Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reclaiming My Property


Picture of the Day for 5/31/2011. I've accomplished quite a feat- I'm single-handedly bringing down the property values in my neighborhood due to the foliage surrounding my house which has grown completely wild. It's like living in a jungle. It not only looks bad, but the branches of the trees in the back yard are entangled with the power lines. Not good. I met with a contractor today to see what can be done. We concluded that if it ain't nailed down, it's getting torn out. That includes the monster bushes in the front yard. Hallelujah! I HATE those bushes and the feral creatures they attract.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Glad those bushes are going! They are horrible. Though, you are putting a lot of raccoons out of a home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, i was hoping to set up a secret fort in your backyard :(

    ReplyDelete